Sydney Science Writers is an informal closed Facebook group. It was the brainchild of Stephen Pincock and the late Darren Osborne, who launched it back in 2014 as a network for Sydney-based science writers.
The Australasian Medical Writers Association is “the peak body for promoting excellence in health and medical communications in Australia and New Zealand through conferences, continuing education, networking and mentoring.”
The Australian Science Communicators is the “national forum for science communicators and science journalists”.
- Association of British Science Writers (UK)
- Association of Health Care Journalists (International)
- Council for the Advancement of Science Writing (US)
- European Union of Science Journalists’ Associations (Europe)
- International Science Writers Association (International)
- National Association of Science Writers (US)
- Society of Environmental Journalists (US)
- World Federation of Science Journalists (International)